Look closely at the picture below; use your Noticing muscle and inference skills to answer the questions.
1. Who lives in this house and what jobs might they have had? How do you know?
2. Did they know the cyclone was coming? Did they get out of the house in time?
3. What is going to happen to the house?
4. Will the owners return? How will they feel if they do?
5. Describe the scene.
Look carefully at the picture below, the answer the questions in your Notebook.
1. Describe the scene, without using the words “white” or “cold”.
2. Why is the wolf howling?
3. Do you think any humans live here? Why or why not?
4. What do you need to do to the word “wolf” to turn it into a plural? What other words follow that rule?
5. Write your own question about the picture.
Our iRead display is now interactive!! By downloading the Aurasma app to your device, create a free account & sign in, follow our WCPS channel. Then by scanning parts of the display you will see and hear our learners read, review, talk about their favourite books…..